Two discreet side holes and inner loops keep charging cables out of sight and right in place. Lightning, USB, MagSafe power cord; all cables fit neatly (🔎).
Store and charge Watch, iPhone, iPad (Air, mini, Pro), MacBook 13", Kindle, Surface, Nexus, Galaxy, books, etc.
Holds up to 7.5 lb of devices on most beds
See more photos of iBedside 🔎
Installing iBedside (watch ▶︎)
1. Decide where to place iBedside on your bed
2. Slightly lift your bed mattress
3. Tuck the anti-slip mat between the mattress and bed frame
4. Lower the mattress
5. Inspect iBedside for security and gently tug to test stability
6. Feed your charging cables through the side holes and inner loops
As iBedside isn't designed to permanently attach to your bed, it will need readjusting from time to time. The anti-slip mat should always be completely inserted under your mattress to ensure iBedside remains stable and secure.
While iBedside is a versatile product, it is important for users to keep in mind that all mattresses, box springs and bedding vary in many ways and have the potential to inhibit or prohibit safe and secure usage.
It is the responsibility of the installer and user to ensure iBedside is safe and securely installed. iBedside is tested to hold up to 7.5 lb or 3.4 kg without slipping for 24 hours. Results may vary.
iBedside @ Amazon.com